Export Your ECG from Fitbit
1. Open Discovery tab
2. Click on "See all" next to Assessments & Reports
3. Click on the "Heart Rhythm Assessment" card
4. Select ECG that you want to export
5. Scroll down to the export button
6. Wait a few minutes for your report. Click download pdf when the report is ready
8. Select "Save to Files" from the list of options
9. Save your report!
We Can Help!
Smartwatches are proving to be a reliable monitoring asset for heart rhythm abnormalities. Our innovative ReadMyECG app can analyze your smartwatch ECG and provide detailed analysis from a cardiac technician, and help you to monitor your heart health with ease. If you need to keep a close watch on your heart health and have an ECG-enabled smartwatch, please contact us today for more information.