Export Your ECGs from Kardia
1. Open History tab
2. Click on "See EKG History" to see all your data
3. Select ECG you want to export
4. Click on the mail icon in the right top corner
5. Pick the "Share PDF" option from the list
6. Skip the option to add a password to your report
7. Click on the share icon in the right top corner
8. Select "Save to Files" from the list of options
9. Save your report!
We Can Help!
Smartwatches are proving to be a reliable monitoring asset for heart rhythm abnormalities. Our innovative ReadMyECG app can analyze your smartwatch ECG and provide detailed analysis from a cardiac technician, and help you to monitor your heart health with ease. If you need to keep a close watch on your heart health and have an ECG-enabled smartwatch, please contact us today for more information.
Human experts review your ECGs within minutes
Get peace of mind from personalized, human interpretations
All ECGs reviewed by cardiographic technicians
20K+ monitoring Afib, SVT, PVCs, and other arrhythmias with ReadMyECG