How to export your ECG
1. Open your Health Mate app
2. Make sure you are in Timeline tab
3. From the Timeline select an ECG recording you want to export
4. Tap Share PDF with your doctor button
5. Tap Share icon in top right corner
6. Select Save to Files option
7. Select place you want save your PDF file and click Save button in top right corner
We Can Help!
Smartwatches are proving to be a reliable monitoring asset for heart rhythm abnormalities. Our innovative ReadMyECG app can analyze your smartwatch ECG and provide detailed analysis from a cardiac technician, and help you to monitor your heart health with ease. If you need to keep a close watch on your heart health and have an ECG-enabled smartwatch, please contact us today for more information.
Human experts review your ECGs within minutes
Get peace of mind from personalized, human interpretations
All ECGs reviewed by cardiographic technicians
20K+ monitoring Afib, SVT, PVCs, and other arrhythmias with ReadMyECG